Thursday, March 31, 2011

Obsessed with an impression...

Ha, ha!  My attempt at a play on words.  I'm talking about Impression Obsession stamps, specifically Cover-A-Card stamp images.  They are so much fun to work with and there's a myriad of combinations you can use with them.  Here are two cards I did for our Spring Fling at the Scrapbook Cupboard.  I have to keep the cards as simple as possible as we're dealing with upwards of 25 people in a Round Robin setting.  They had a blast and everyone ordered these images.  They also requested that I do a regular class using them.


I used three different designs as depicted on the purple card - very clear to see what was used.  On the green card I used only two of the designs for the background and the third design for the flower.  Fun, huh?  So I had the store order three more different designs for a class coming up in early May.  Check out the calendar at Scrapbook Cupboard and join us!  We have a ton of fun -- no serious stuff here.  However, they DO learn techniques, all kidding aside.  It's what keeps card making fun and interesting.  

Hope you like it and I welcome all comments.
Ciao for now!
Ciao Bella!

3 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Donna
Love both card especially the purple one. Love the fact that there are 3 different designs in it.Wish I were in your neck of the woods.

Donna said...

What an amazing way of using oversized stamps in creating uncommon backgrounds! Beautiful!

starqueen said...

What beautiful cards! Did you use a block to stamp those BIG backgrounds or do you have a trick for using those stamps?
Thanks for sharing!