Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The slumber party...

Whew!  I really had to squeak this one in on a tight time budget.  So, if you've read the previous post regarding my granddaughter's request for invitations to her slumber party, here's my rushed attempt to appease her.  Of course, a quick phone call to her Mom to confirm a few things, had me changing it up a bit.  But my little one called me and when I told her about (some) the changes, she was perfectly fine with it -- even the fact that there were no feathers (sadly!) for the card.  I really wanted to get out and get some and stick them on the card front, but as I mentioned above - my timeline is rather constrained these days.

So without further ado, here's what's going out to her friends.  Did I tell you one of the things her mother said was NOT 9 invitations!  Are you crazy?  Mom reduced it to 5 and I was not going to be the one to tell my granddaughter - let her mother bear the brunt of her fury (lol)!

Lexi sat with me while I grabbed some photos off the web and these are the ones that 
she approved. The only thing stamped on this card is the musical notes!  Shame on me!


Here's the unimaginative inside.  I've blocked her home addy
 because, sadly, it's just a crazy world we live in these days.

One of the other instructions from Mom was TAKE OUT THE POOL PARTY on the list!  Instead, my ever inventive grandchild said they'd all pile in the bathtub and splash around.  I can't imagine why Mom wouldn't want to go along with that one (NOT!).  

All I know is that I may have to fly to Outer Mongolia the night of her bash just in case they ask for reinforcements.  Mongolia is far, isn't it?  Is it far enough, though!
Ciao for now!  Just thought you'd enjoy the results.
Ciao Bella!

No comments: