I first made my background from the sheet music and embossed it with clear EP. Then I used that hot new window die from Heartfelt Creations and cut it out of silver mirror CS. I then took text weight paper and stamped the sheet music again and cut several "pages" to represent a book of music. The last thing I did was to distress the sheet music to make it look used or old.
Once I got my music done, I mounted it on the silver mirror die cut to mimic a music stand. I finished off the card with some black ribbon, a little silver music note and the sentiment.
Well, that's my post for today. I'll come back again with a few more cards I did using a combination of the new music sets. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
Ciao for now.