Thursday, February 3, 2011

Design Adhesives...

Here's a little card I made using those fun Design Adhesives that Sparkle N Sprinkle has started carrying.  If you want a quick fix with a lot of pizzaz, then these should be in your craft space!   I had so much fun working with these and I know you will too.


I used quite a few elements here starting with the Flower Design Adhesives by glittering them first then placing them one on top of another and adding a coordinating pearl to the center.  Then I used a die by MFT for the scalloped strips.  I finished off the scalloped strips by adding Tear-ific Tape at the top edge of each strip.  I then rubbed in two different glitters to make them pop.  Last, I added the sentiment which is part of Sparkle N Sprinkle's new Birthday Set.  One of the great things about this set is that some of the images coordinate with Spellbinders' circles.

Give these Design Adhesives a try and let me know how you liked them!
Ciao for now!

Ciao Bella!

No comments: