Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lattice work...






Ahh, a sunny day!  But it’s going to get really cold over the next few days, so I think I’ll hunker down and devote some time to my online classes.  In the meantime, this was a class we did last night and we really had a great time.  My students were amazed at how really easy they were to construct.  I had seen this done on a blog whose name shall forever be lost in my fog-shrouded mind.  I do remember that it began with a “V” and that’s all I can tell you.  I just loved the idea of using Nesties dies in a different way.  The “aha” moment was using ribbon in place of paper/card stock on one of the cards.  I kept it extremely simple because the card on the left was going to involve more time and effort to complete.  But each and every student did an incredible job on their projects.  I’m so proud of them and I know they loved their cards when they were done.  These are the moments I live for (LOL).  Click on “read more” below for a close up of the rose card.  Ciao for now!
Ciao Bella!

No comments: