Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Poor October -- it got left out!

Oh my!  My mind is on a different plane for sure.  Either that, or I can't count the 12 months of the year.  I was just going thru all my pics and realized I had left the month of October out of the Graphic 45 series.  I'm sure you were just dying to see it (not!).  Well, here it is anyway. And none of you caught the omission either -- not paying attention, are we? (LOL!)

For some reason I had a wee bit of trouble putting this one together.  Choosing just which images you want to go where is the only challenge  -- the images are so creative!




This particular card was created with a single sheet of cardstock and scored, cut and folding in such a way as tocreate a book form and here's a peek at the first inside page...  The center page actually allows you to turn down a corner and create a pocket.


And here are the last pages...


So that concludes a year in total and I really hope the ladies at Kept Creations will join me in this fun series.  We're going to be doing January and February in the first class and from then on, it will be one per month.  So once the calendar is posted, feel free to sign up for this fun class and let your imagination run wild.

Ciao for now!

Ciao Bella! 

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

and October is the most important month! LOL (can you guess why I say that?) LOL Another brilliant creation, OO!