Thursday, December 27, 2012

Graphic 45 Papers


This company has such gorgeous papers.  Their newest selection "A Place in Time" really called out to me.  I HAD to have each and every month.  I decided to try and create a different folded card for each month -- I almost made it.  I came up with 10 different folds.  I'd like to show you what I've created for January, February, April and May (March is at the store - Kept Creations).  These are so addictive once you start on them!  Kim at Kept Creations loved them so we've decided to offer a "Card of the Month" using just these papers.  Here's a sneak peek...

January showing a short "Z" fold and card is banded:


One view opened...


Second view opened.

February with normal "Z" fold:



Inside front view of February:


Outside back view of February (I actually ran out of images to place on this one):


Next is April using a double easel and banded again:


April opened full view with both easels:


April showing the inside of the closest easel:


May using a standard sidestep:


I will take pics of March and June thru December and post them at a later date.  

You have no idea how much fun these were to make.  It's like putting a puzzle together -- you need to plan exactly what pieces you want to place on the card without cutting into another piece that you also want to use.  

Well, I hope you've enjoyed this teaser and I hope we get a lot of sign ups for the Card of the Month at Kept.  I look forward to seeing you all there!

Ciao for now!

Ciao Bella! 



2 comments:

starqueen said...

Oh my! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I'm almost speecless ;-)! Love all the G45 papers, but this is so delish. What a great idea to use these papers and showcase all that vintage goodness. Thanks for sharing!

Donna Ellis said...

You've done a fabulous job with the cards, DD - I like those kind of puzzles! Really sweet! thanks for sharing the intricate folds you have selected.