Sunday, December 9, 2012

A little gift...

In a previous post I had made a box and decorated it with Washi flowers.  Well, here's the same box, but done up for the holidays.  I filled the box with six cards and envelopes to give to my gifted hairdresser.  Using my favorite mirror cardstock and a great poinsettia die from Cottage Cutz, I created the top for the box.  The little corner adorners are from Cheery Lynn -- I absolutely love this set!


And here's a close-up of the corner...


Well, I guess I have to get back to making some Christmas cards!  Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

Ciao for now!

Ciao Bella! 


4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh - so pretty Dee Dee. The gold corners really add to the elegance!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous box Donna :)

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, DD! That gold mirror cs really makes things classy, doesn't it? Very elegant box.

starqueen said...

Hi Sunny,
What a beautiful gift! Are you going to show us the cards that go with it?
Thanks for sharing.