Sunday, September 4, 2011

I LOVE Memory Box Dies!

I have been having more fun than a barrel of proverbial monkeys with these dies.  I have a few new ones on order and I can't wait to get them!  I got some really cool Fall ones and some Christmas ones as well.  Okay, okay, here you go.  This die is called Pristine Border and I've probably just hit the tip of the iceberg on how to use it.

Here's one I just did for a very quick card using Harvest Berries from Papertrey Ink and the Pristine Border.


Now, most of you know how I'm always complaining that I just can't seem to put a simple card together.  I don't think it gets any easier than this!  I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

This second card using Pristine Border and a stamp from Penny Black was a bit more detailed, but "uber" simple nonetheless.  See what you think.  You can click on any card to make it bigger to see the detail.


Well, I hope you enjoyed today's post -- please drop me a line -- I'd love to hear from you!

Ciao for now!

Ciao Bella!




3 comments:

creativearts said...

I absolutely love the die! Both cards are very elegant using this die! May have to order that one! Also I see we both have great taste in Papertrey Ink as I ordered the same stamp set and die! Great minds think alike!!

Barbara Bruder said...

Love that die. My fav is the 1st card. Leaves are some of my fav stamps.

Pearl Maple said...

Beautiful cards with an elegant style
Sorry to hear about the store closure