Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Butterfly Award...

Oh, my goodness!  I just got awarded the Butterfly Award by my dear friend Barb Bruder over at Art and Soul Creations.  I never even heard of it, but I LOVE IT!!  Thanks Barb, and definitely right back at you.  For the uninitiated, here's what it looks like and the series of questions that go with it.


As part of this award I have to answer the following 12 questions and pass this on to 5 people. Here are the answers to my questions: 

Name your favorite color? 
Blue, pink, purple - Oooh don't make me choose!  I love them all!

Name your favorite song?

The Prayer- by Josh Grobin & Celine Dion


Name your favoirte dessert?
Creme Brulee (but that's only at the top of my list)


What wizzes you off at the moment? 

Blatant fraud.  (don't ask!)

Your favorite pet? 

Gabby, my sweet kitty

Black or white? 

Black is slimming, my dear
Your biggest fear? 
Bridges -- HATE THEM!

Best feature? 

Sense of humor

Everyday attitude? 

People pleaser (only cuz I want to!)

What is perfection? 

A day with my kids

Guilty pleasure? 

chocolate - is there anything else?

When you're upset? 
You REALLY don't want to know!

So now I pass this on to you, dear blogger friend.  Some of you may not even know who I am, but I am a definite fan of yours!


Barb
Julie
Becca
Dawn
Shona

Ciao for now.

Ciao Bella!

1 comment:

Dawn McVey said...

Hi Donna,

Thank you so much......that was so sweet of you!

Have a great week,
Dawn