Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Viva Las Vegas! Oops! I mean Viva Gold!

I'm referring to this  wonderful product that has been around for quite a while, but has suddenly taken the stamping industry by storm.  Viva offers soooo many beautiful products from their Inka Gold, Pearl Pens, Paper Soft, Glitter glue, etc.  So many opportunities to expand one's horizons with different tools.  I'll be doing the following cards at the Scrapbook Cupboard Friday nite (I think there are a few openings left) and we will make these two streamlined cards to start out with.  Further down the road, I'm sure well get into more complex projects with Inka Gold.  Here's the first card:


If you click on the photo to enlarge, you'll really see the lovely sheen this product gives you.  I just love it!

In the second project I wanted to show how you can do a limited amount of blending.  The technique is the key ingredient here, so I kept the rest of the card clean and simple.  Adding a little glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle didn't hurt either!  Gotta love that glitter -- it just adds so much to a project.


So, if you're around for Friday night, call the Scrapbook Cupboard and come join me from 7 to 9!
Ciao for now.
Ciao Bella!

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Very shimmery indeed! Thanks for showing what all the talk was about!