Thursday, September 13, 2012

The votes are in!!!


The results of the Craft Room Disaster contest are in and the winner (or is that loser?) is (drum roll please):  Craft Room Disaster #2!!!

It is with deep shame, honest regret and heavy humiliation that I accept the award -- that was my craft room (it should be called a Crap Room).  I told Maria mine was worse!! And sadly, it’s still in that same shape!  I can’t seem to find a place for anything!  Looks like I gotta buy a new house just for my crafts, right?  Works for me!

So, now on to the winner of the “unloved” item being bestowed by the Loser, er... winner, er... loser -- jeez!  which is it?  I’m a winner and a loser all in one!  Well, anyway, I threw all the names in a bowl and the owner of one of my “unloved” precious craft items is (another drum roll please):   Mary T!!!!  Congrats Mary!  I know where you live, so I guess I’ll be delivering it in person.  Just don’t let me near your craft room -- you can see what happens when I’m in one.  

Now in all honesty, if you read through some of the comments, a few of you were thanking me for making you feel better about your own Craft Room Disasters.  One of you had the Red Cross in your room handing out donuts and coffee!!  Sheesh!  

Seriously, tho, thanks one and all for joining in the fun.  I enjoyed the remarks.  Oh, and Cuz, you need to come up here and organize for me -- YOU SAID!!!!

Ciao for now!

Ciao Bella! 

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I thought you said it wasn't yours!! Had I known it was yours I wouldn't have voted for it! I hope you're proud of your mess girlfriend!!

Anonymous said...

I accept the challenge! Will be up on my broomstick!!
Cuz

Traci said...

I am laughing right out loud about the yellow upper left corner! Does this mean I'm famous?

Donna Ellis said...

hahahah! Congratulations, DD! A hearty congratulations to Mary T! LOL You really should see my room right now, I'm sure it would make you feel "clean" LOL
(((hugs)))

Michele said...

This is the first time I am reading these last two posts. Wish I had seen the challenge sooner! I must say, my craft room looks just as bad....but the sign of a great crafter is a messy craft room!!!!!