Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Washi tape...

Washi is one of the names of this wonderful tape.  Other companies use different names for it, but it's basically the same, a thin, printed, lightly tacky tape that you can use in your card making endeavors.  I've posted other samples previously, but I wanted to show you a card using Freckled Fawn's Washi tape in gold.  This is gorgeous tape!  It has such high sparkle and itty bitty stars and dots embedded in the tape.  You can just make out the holographic effects these little "speckles" add to this card.  The dotted Washi tape is also by Freckled Fawn and has little gold dots that compliment the glitter tape.


I used an MFT die to create the rose using the same Washi tape in gold and the green leaves were simply punched from a pre-glittered paper that I had on hand.  Note the absence of a "BOW"!  How unlike me!  I just felt it needed something simpler, so a knot it is!  (Sinful thing to do since I created the Craft-Dee BowZ - LOL!)  Oh, and the background embossing  border folder is from Sizzix.

Enjoy and Ciao for now!

Ciao Bella!

No comments: