Tuesday, February 7, 2012

To my Sweetheart...

This is the card I'm sending to my sweet little granddaughter for Valentine's Day.  She did such a wonderful job on the video she did for me for my Craft-Dee BowZ blog, that I wanted to create a card that says love in so many ways.  I'll mail this off to her today, but just wanted to post something for Valentine's Day.  Hubby, of course, is my other Sweetheart, but making those masculine cards can be daunting!  Hmmm, maybe I'll try anyway!

I used several dies by Spellbinder, Memory Box and a border punch by Martha Stewart.  All in all, a relatively quick card to put together.  And do make note of the lovely double-loop bow made with my Craft-Dee BowZ.  Hope she likes it!

Ciao for now!

Ciao Bella!

9 comments:

Snoopy said...

This is stunning! I love the way you made the butterfly.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

starqueen said...

What a lovely card! I'm sure your little sweetheart will LOVE it! Thanks for sharing.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Of course she'll love it Dee Dee - love all the hearts and of course the bow!

Anonymous said...

How can she NOT? It's GORGEOUS!!!
-SLI

Anonymous said...

First thought was that it was for hubby and you were getting soft and mushy. Lexi is a far more acceptable recipient!!

Luv to all,
Cuz

Barbara Bruder said...

What a fabulous card. Your bow is awesome and so perfect.The butterfly and the heart are so pretty and that border is a great addition to the card. LOVE IT

Donna Ellis said...

DD, this is the prettiest way I've seen this butterfly die set used. The white is fantastic against the designer paper! You always come up with the best ways of using products. Of course the bow is picture perfect! So pretty in the satin finish!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness is this ever Pretty! I have been so enjoying you blog! Came over to take a peak from Donna's Blog! So glad I did! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Wonderful card, I love the way you used the heart and the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista, and till next time.
with love from Holland,
Dorothy