Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Coming up!

Well, I can see it's been a while since I posted (yet again!).  Things have been hectic in the Ciao Bella kingdom of late.  So much going on, so little time to do it.  Let me catch you up on a few notable things.

First, you all know that I am the inventor and owner of the E-Z BowZ bow making tool.  Well that little kingdom got turned on it's head back in November when my Trademark got challenged by someone with deep pockets.  Long story short, it was just easier for me to change the name of my sweet little tool.  More info to come on that (passt!  the new name will become Craft-Dee BowZ).  I just need to get my videos up and running before I can reestablish a new blog .  But I am moving forward with a light step knowing that something good is round the corner in light of this blight on my holidays.  So stay tuned for the new announcement!

Secondly, classes have been going great at the Whitman Community Center since we started after the holidays.  Being out of my teacher "harness" felt surreal, but I'm baaack!  Here's another class coming up in February at the Community Center (I already showed you the January classes in an earlier post) -- you can get all the deets at KD Crafty Concepts if you'd like to sign up.  


Thirdly, I am really jamming the keyboards to A.) get my new blog up and running and B.) putting some slideshows together for a bow related marathon being offered by My Creative Classroom in February.  Gotta start now -- time has a way of getting away.

Fourth, I've been busy putting classes together for The Crop Shop in Rockland as well. Here's one coming up on January 25th.  Call to sign up!  We'll be using Memory Box Dies and you all know what a "die junkie" I am!


And the last big thing I've been working on is creating an event to bring to Cape Cod.  We realized there was a huge void down there with the closing of Colorful Creations last year.  People have to travel great distances to avail themselves of cropping and card making classes.  So I made a proposal to the owner of The Crop Shop and we are taking the store on the road the first Sunday of every month (except June thru August) and the first event will start on Sunday, February 5th.  The ad will be going into The Register in the Yarmouth/Dennis/Barnstable County area tomorrow.  So, if you're in that area, be sure and pass the word on to your friends.  We'll be doing a Round Robin Card Making/Project Making Marathon.  You can call The Crop Shop for deets on this as well -- and, by the way, there's a special surprise for the first 10 who sign up!  I'm really excited about this event, more so because it's my "baby" and I want it to be a huge success.

Well that's it -- ciao for now!

Ciao Bella!



3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How imaginative using the same die for so many looks! You're so clever, dear Other One. Your cards, as always, contain lots of details and pretty colors. Thank you for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

What a slacker! (Yes, it's ME!!) Seriously, glad you are so busy - LOVE the name of your invention better than the "challenged" name! Best of luck with all your endeavors!

Cuz

Barbara Bruder said...

Good luck with everything!!! Love your cards.