Wednesday, October 5, 2011

That old saying...

...when one door closes another one opens.  There's something to say about truisms rather than groaning.  I know, I know, I'm the first one to put down these sayings or "mom-isms" as I like to refer to them.  However, with the closing of the Scrapbook Cupboard, I have been invited to teach at The Crop Shop in Rockland and my first class is coming up this month on Thursday, the 20th from 7 to 9 pm.

I'd love to see my students from the Cupboard in my new venue and invite you all to call the store at 781-792-2767 and reserve your seat.  It would be a homecoming of sorts just to see you all again.

So without further adieu, here are the cards I'll be doing at The Crop Shop.  I thought I'd choose a holiday theme using several sets of Spellbinder dies in a different way and using some of these new gorgeous papers just in -- can you pick out ALL the different patterns used?


The Crop Shop newsletter will be going out this week and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces!  Ciao for now!

Ciao Bella!

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wish I could come, Other One! The details and combinations of textures and papers is lovely! I like the antiquing or distressing around the edges of the turkey feathers! As always, two beautiful card shares!

Michele said...

Ohh, so cute!

Vicki said...

Cute cards, Donna!

creativearts said...

Darling cards!